Reminder that Autistic Hoya designed these emergency disclosure cards. They’re free to print out.
- an achievement: I ate ravioli again. it’s been 6 months but i did it. thumbs up.
- i touched some fish earlier without crying or hyperventilating. thumbs up.
- i mean, i almost ate a piece of sweetcorn off a fork that had touched some tuna and did almost cry at that. it a super quick panic. um.
- the boss bought me and jess (the girl i work with) an ice cream from next door today bcus we were busy and working hard! :3
- the rota at work is changing maybe to 5 days jess, 5 days bev and 4 days me. i don’t want to work 4 days but i cant do fuck all about it.
- i just feel like time is slipping away from me and im not entirely sure what i should be doing about it.
- i can tell my moods are slowly getting bad again because the urge to not eat properly is becoming almost suffocating. i need to lose weight (but i don’t really) ah.
- my mum keeps learning more about autism and realising i’ve been showing a huge bucketload of signs of it since childhood. she asked me t’other day “do you ever just use your headphones and music to block out stimulus?” and i laughed but i kinda wanted to shriek because i used to get told off all the damn time because they’d be talking really loudly or arguing and i’d just sit on the couch listening to music so loudly it’d mostly sound like white noise, then i’d get told off for being ‘ignorant’ and idk, it’s like i’m realising i’ve been growing into myself for so long and i’ve been bursting in every direction and only now do i realise where i’m supposed to be going. but it’s more like i’m settling into myself? i’m not very comprehensive right now, but ahh.
- i finally feel able to use trigger warnings for ASD rather than bipolar now. like, it makes more sense, i’m getting officially diagnosed soon but i’ve still felt like i’m losing part of who i thought i was? like, it just fits. before it was like a jigsaw piece that was a perfect fit except for an edge, and now it seems like it’s clicking, it’s clicking, it’s clicking and it’s comforting, but so god damn overwhelming
- but everything feels overwhelming right now, honestly
"made up pronouns"
All pronouns are made up
All words are made up
That is was language is
A series of words that humans made up
It’s like Marvel is really trying to piss people off, lol.
calling it, whoever the new iron man is they won’t be straight. marvel’s tryna go for the trifecta.
deaf iranian girl who wears rather large, beautiful rings to punch the people who disrespect her
A ghost who likes to hold things.
8 page 4x5 mini zine.